Major Project

 







Week 1 - Week 14 (30/08/22 - 04/12/22)
Ng Mei Ying (0340563) 
Major Project





📌 Final Year Major Project


 (W1)  Module Briefing 

This was the first time I got to meet most of my classmates after a long period of online classes. People looked so excited and they enjoyed their short moment of chilling before the project started. I was quite excited to meet my classmates physically and I really love the little conversations we have on the first day of the class. On the other side, I was a little nervous about my major project as my idea to create a low-poly animation may not be the best option at the moment as I intended to apply multiple skills at the same time. I found that a short discussion about the major project with my classmates could help me develop better ideas for my project too. 


 (W2)  Major Project Proposal 

This week, our lecturer was absent due to health reasons. Thus, the student continues to prepare and refine their design proposal for the major project after the Design Portfolio class ended. Luckily, Ms. Anis and Mr. Kannan visited the classroom in a separate timeframe. Therefore I decided to grab the chance to get some feedback from the lecturers on my project proposal.



 # Consultation Note:   
-  Start planning the interior design floor plan, visual concept, etc


 (W4)  Storyboarding & Design / Testing 

Storyboard version 1.0

Storyboard version 2.0 (part 1)

Storyboard version 2.0 (part 2)

Storyboard version 3.0 (part 1)

Storyboard version 3.0 (part 2)

Storyboard version 4.0 (part 1)

Storyboard version 4.0 (part 2)

Animatic Video

Interior Design Development 01

Interior Design Development 02


 (W7)  3D Blocking / Modeling / Texturing / Test Render 

3D Blocking (Top-down view)

3D Blocking (Front view)

3D Blocking (Right view)

3D Blocking (Back view)

3D Blocking (Left view)

3D Pre-Visualisation Video

Asset painting (part 1)

Asset painting (part 2)

Asset painting (part 3)

Asset painting (part 4)

Asset painting (part 5)

Asset painting (part 6)

Asset painting (part 7)

Work progress in Autodesk Maya 01

Work progress in Autodesk Maya 02

Work progress in Autodesk Maya 03

Work progress in Autodesk Maya 04

Work progress in Autodesk Maya 04

Interior Elevation Front View

Interior Elevation Left View

Interior Elevation Right View

 (W11)  Animation / Visual Effect / Final Edit & Compositing 

Visual Effect Adjustment, Editing & Compositing

Final Render Image 01

Final Render Image 02

Final Render Image 03

Final Render Image 04











Comments

👇👇👇 Check out more 👇👇👇